The aim of the firm is to provide clear, concise and practical advice with time bound deliverable to support its clients’ business objectives. Its innovative and pragmatic solutions extend beyond practices and borders to suit clients’ business needs. The firm’s global perspective is based on expertise and experience of over 29 years in the legal field and its knowledge of the sector/industry, local laws and customs.
The team of professionals understand issues across a broad spectrum of business and legal practices. The firm provide legal services in every diverse spheres of law including-
We provide criminal law services through a team of experienced lawyers. We have long experience in dealing with Criminal Cases for clients. We are dealing with the cases under the provisions of Indian Penal Code, 1860 and other Criminal Laws, for which the accused of the offence is /are tried before the competent courts of law and Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 provides the procedure for conduct of trials, investigations and inquiries. Our expert lawyers provide services related to Criminal Laws.
We have long experience in dealing various kinds of criminal matters in trial courts, High Courts and Supreme Court of India.
We have been successfully handling various types of criminal matters for our various individual clients as well as for corporate clients especially in the following matters pertaining to:
- Offences u/s 498A (specialisation for NRIs)
- Freezing of Bank Accounts, Attachment of Property etc.
- Offences affecting human body (viz. murder, suicide, dowry death, causing death by negligence, rape, kidnapping, etc;
- Criminal Misappropriation of funds;
- Criminal Breach of Trust and criminal conspiracy;
- Dishonour of Cheques under N.I.Act.
- Forgery and mischief;
- Various economic offences.
- Offence related to Drugs punishable under NDPS Act;
- Offence against the public tranquillity and public justice;
- Offence related to weights and measure, public health, safety, decency and morals;
- Offences affecting human body (viz. murder, suicide, dowry death, causing death by negligence, rape, kidnapping, etc;
- Offence related to property, viz. theft, robbery, extortion, cheating, breach of trust, misappropriation of properties etc. and other offences punishable under the code of Indian Penal.
We also provide legal services (prosecution as well as defence) to our clients at every level from registration of case to its final disposing off. It includes various services viz.:-
- Legal Help in making registration of FIR or Criminal Complaint.
- Quashing of F.I.R, 41A Cr.P.C. notice, Summoning order and all other criminal proceedings.
- Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Filing and arguing of anticipatory bail applications before Court of Session and High Courts; thereafter in the Supreme Court of India.
- Filing of Regular Bail before Criminal Courts;
- Filing of Revision, Appeal, Criminal Writ, petition under sec.482 of Cr.P.C.
- Criminal Trial before magistrate or Court of Session;
- Filing/defending complaint under section 138 of N. I. Act before the learned magistrates.
- Filing / defending the criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code & other Criminal Laws.
Our expert lawyers appear regularly in Trial Courts, Appellate Courts including various Tribunals, High Courts, and Supreme Court of India covering a broad spectrum of contentious work including civil, criminal and commercial matters. In this practice area, our legal counsels are based on the study and preparation of the relevant actions or defences in a given case, including the preparation and filing of lawsuits, Written Statements to suits, counterclaims, discovery, and all appeals or filings necessary to address and follow the judicial process in all courts through its final conclusion.
We have a team of dedicated lawyers for:
- Injunction and Stay Matters
- Commercial and Economic Crime
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Litigation
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments between parties in dispute
- Environmental Law
- Litigation pertaining to grey products
- Trademark, passing off and Copyrights
- Tax Litigation
- Litigation on Foreign Exchange
- Land Acquisition
- Land & General Property
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Public & Administrative Law
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
Arbitration is an increasingly popular means of settling business disputes in India. We advise on almost all aspects of the arbitration, either national or international, from the appointment of arbitrators to representation at the arbitration hearing and also including post-arbitration support in case of bad arbitral award.
We offer the following services in this area:
- All aspects of mediation and arbitration, whether national or international
- Enforcing foreign arbitration awards
- Facilitating parties in dispute for conciliation through mediation, so as to arrive at a win-win situation.
- Moving Courts under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for appointment of neutral arbitrator and setting aside a bad arbitration award.
We are practising in Corporate matters in all over India. We undertake all legal work of Corporate matters with special knowledge to handle the cases before Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal (DRAT), National Company Law Tribunal, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT), High Courts and in SUPREME COURT OF INDIA.
We conduct all Criminal and Civil cases relating to Corporate affairs including Arbitration, economic offences, recovery of money etc.
The firm has offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Allahabad, Jaipur and NOIDA. The firm’s Partners and Associates across India provide legal advisory and expertise to the clients across diverse practice areas and industry verticals in the country.
The firm’s areas of practice include Competition Law and Anti Dumping, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets and Securities Law, Corporate & Commercial, Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency, Criminal Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Arbitration, Employment, Environment, Governance Risk and Compliance, Infrastructure & Energy, Intellectual Property Rights, Joint Ventures and M&A / Private Equity.
The firm specializes in certain specific sectors, including Aerospace & Defence, Entertainment, Media & Broadcasting, Healthcare, Food and Drug, IT E-Commerce & Outsourcing, Real Estate, Retail & Wholesale Trade and Telecommunications.
Under the great leadership, the firm aspires to build long term relationship with its clients, through teamwork guided by integrity and principles of honesty, accountability and consistency. The firm understands the client perspective- the need for responsive legal advice, expertise, creativity and value.
The firm represents a myriad of client base, including business houses, MNCs, Banks/FIs, public sector undertakings, NGOs besides Central and State Governments, ministries and departments.
Family Law is one of our major specializations and we are widely appreciated among our clients for our consistent record in this field. We have qualified and experienced Family Lawyers in Delhi team that is well versed in all the details regarding the area of Family Law. Our team continually research and updates itself with all the developments and changed in this field so that we can serve our clients better.
Our team counsels individuals with respect to property settlements, separation agreement, regular dissolution of marriage and incidents pertaining to domestic violence. In addition to it we handle matters related to the custody, adoption and guardianship of minors and assist clients with wills estate planning, inheritance and gift tax purposes and other matters relating to family finances and property. We have expertise in handling issues relating to dowry harassment.
When matrimonial dispute arises between parties to marriage, it brings number of litigation with it. It includes civil as well as criminal litigation and involves civil laws,
family laws, matrimonial laws as well as criminal law. As for example:
- Criminal complaint under section 498A read with 406 of Indian Penal Code, 1860 and its proceeding before CAW cell;
- Complaint under Protection of women from Domestic Violence Act 2005;
- Complaint under Dowry Prohibition Act;
- Application under section 125 of Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 seeking maintenance by wife;
- And various complaints under the various sections of Indian Penal Code;
- Petition for Divorce under various ground mentioned under section 13 (1) & (2) and 13B of Hindu marriage Act viz. (i) on the ground of mutual consent (ii) Petition on the ground of cruelty, desertion, impotency, adultery etc.
- Petition for custody of children under provisions of HMA, 1955
- Application u/s 24 of HMA for seeking interim maintenance and expenses by wife;
- Application for restitution of conjugal rights;
- Suit for partition of the joint property owned jointly by husband and wife;
So, we provide comprehensive legal services to our clients so that they can get one window solution of every kind of Dispute and at every level of dispute under matrimonial law, criminal law or disputes related to property. We provide legal consultancy services, prior to dispute so that the dispute can be avoided, besides providing litigation services to our clients at each and every level of dispute till the Supreme Court of India.
HK LAW OFFICES, having great & special expertise in Industrial &Labour Laws in India, conducting all type of cases from Labour Courts to Supreme Court of India.
We provide professional Labour Laws Consultancy services and undertake Labour Laws Compliances under various Labour and Social Security Legislations on subjects like Employees Provident Fund; Employees State Insurance; Factories Act; Payment of Wages; Minimum Wages; Payment of Bonus; Payment of Gratuity; Maternity / Paternity Benefits and various other state specific compliances related to Labour Welfare Fund; Professional Tax; Shops & Establishments Act etc.
We endeavour to provide Single-window Labour Laws Solutions to our clients and aim at ensuring wholesome compliances under all applicable central & state specific Labour& Social Security Laws on their behalf without causing them much of pain and discomfort. We offer comprehensive services on all aspects relating to labour and employment Laws in India, including advice on various formalities that have to be compiled with, litigation, negotiation, and collective bargaining. We have been conducting matters with various authorities viz. Labour Tribunals, P.F. Appellate Tribunal, Delhi and also we are conducting cases in High Court of Delhi by filing writ petitions against the Awards passed by Labour Courts and thereafter filing Special Leave to Appeals in the Supreme Court of India.
We are also advising various companies on matter pertaining to contract labour, PF and ESI compliance, etc. besides the above, we also serve our clients in following manner:-
- Management of Legal functions Pay Roll, EPF & ESI Compliance.
- Compliance of Statutory & other corporate matters.
- Coordination & supervision of Legal, Personnel,
- Industrial Relation, Administration, Liaison
- Trade Unions and Employment related litigation
- Disciplinary proceedings in all stages from charge sheet to SLP
- Employees Rights and related benefits
- Health and safety legislation
- Constitutional Rights
- Human Relation matters;
- Employment and service contracts
- Labour disputes and Industrial actions
- Strikes & lockouts
- Collective bargaining
- Voluntary retirement scheme
- Law on dismissals
- Provident fund and social security
- Reorganization and retrenchment
When litigation is necessary in the labour context, we provide full support at your disposal. Our commitment in litigating contested matters does not overshadow our dedication to the concept and practice of affirmative and preventive employee relations. We are committed to counselling beforehand to help & prevent serious problems from arising and, if they do arise, to explore all reasonable means for their resolution.
Our expertise in the field of all types of Legal Documentations and is widely appreciated by clients everywhere. Our teams of legal experts take great efforts to ensure that proper contracts are drawn which protect the interest of the clients. We are proficient in drafting all types of documents for clients regarding all kinds of transactions and negotiations. We have all the necessary resources and knowledge available at our disposal which enables us to offer reliable and sound counsel to the clients. Moreover, our teams of lawyers have the best interest of clients in mind and they ensure that the interests of the clients are protected.
Our Expertise Lies In Drafting
- Suit, written statements, rejoinder
- Evidence by way of affidavit
- Civil and Criminal Writs
- CRIMINAL CASES.
- Legal Notices.
- Arbitration Drafting etc.
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Vendor Contracts
- Employees joining & Leaving Kits,
- Software License Agreements
- Telecom Services Agreements
- Office Leases
- Internet, Advertising and Media Agreements
- Drafting and Registration of Will
- All Documents pertaining of Sale/Purchase of Properties
- Supply Agreements
- All other legal documents on the request of our clients.